Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Germany & Eastern Europe Bus Trip July 1995

I've had these photos since 1995 and never done anything with them. Most of the locations I can't even remember now. Well, I'm going to share them anyway, in batches of 4 each. I have over a hundred photos - and this was at a time when digital cameras did not exist - I had to pay for every single print regardless of how good it was.



I think this is somewhere around the Brandenburg Gate. I have no idea why I shot this photo.


Brandenburg Gate 1. Looks like a Russian trying to sell those Nestled Dolls.


Brandenburg Gate 2, taken, (I guess!) to show that yes I am standing next to the Brandenburg gate and here are vendors trying to sell things on the sidewalk.


Brandenburg Gate 3. That must be our bus to the left. We were part of a Trafalgar Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment